What Other Entrepreneurs Can Teach You About Success
Although your core business may be different from the other entrepreneurs you know, you have probably noted that many of the demands you face are the same. As entrepreneurs, you need to have a specific set of skills: focus, determination, discipline, drive, and more. Here are a few things successful entrepreneurs do that can help you unlock your own success.
- They Prioritize. As a business owner, the demands on your time never end. Consequently, it is crucial that you carve out some space before your day begins to prioritize which to-dos are the most pressing for you and establish a game plan for how they will get done.
- They Take Care Of Themselves. When your business is growing, it can be easy to pour yourself into it 100 percent. Unfortunately, though, that leads to burnout. So you can continue to pour into your business, pour into yourself by getting enough sleep, exercise, and nutrition.
- They Serve. Focus not on how you can serve your business, but on how you can serve your customers. By putting your energy into making the best possible experience for your customers, you not only keep them around but also encourage them to spread the word.
- They Focus. As an entrepreneur, you likely get excited about new business opportunities. Make sure, though, that you do not lose focus on your core business. Set definable goals for your company and work every day to attain them.
To learn more about the behaviors of successful entrepreneurs and how you can implement them to see your own success, contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program. We offer a premier wealth creation program to help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life! As experts on the way that business owners across the world have maximized their impact and their profit, we can help you achieve success.
People, Processes, And Promotion: The Keys To Success
Business owners know that they need to work to make their business a success, but may be unsure exactly where to focus their energy. To give you clarity about which areas deserve the most attention, consider the three P’s: people, processes, and promotion. Concentrating on these three areas will help you see the most growth and success from your company this year.
- People: People should always come first. Never stop paying attention to the people on your team, acting when their successes can be celebrated and noting where they can be encouraged to grow. The first person on whom you focus should be yourself. Work hard to become the best leader you can be. Then, slowly and thoughtfully build your ideal team.
- Processes: You should never stop refining the systems that you use in your business. As the world changes, better processes will become available and if you do not capitalize on them, you are missing out. Also, welcome feedback from your team so you can get insight into which processes need the most work from the people who are in the trenches each day.
- Promotion: It is important that this step comes last. Once you have a built a steady, stable, successful team and honed in on as close to perfect processes as you can currently get, start publicizing the work you are doing. Tirelessly promote your business, clearly verbalizing what you offer, why people should act immediately, and always include a call to action.
Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program for a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life! Mark your calendar to be a part of our “Leave No Regrets” Boot Camp in San Diego this November to maximize and capitalize on your potential and the potential of your business.
Apps To Apply In Your Workplace
It can be difficult to see success in your small business when you are trying to compete with major corporations. Fortunately, Google has developed a handful of business apps that your small business can use to get huge results. Business owners who take advantage of these resources will see increased efficiency for increased success.
- Gmail: More and more communication is being conducted over email, so it is important to use an email service that makes it easy to stay organized. Gmail boasts 25 gigabytes of storage for each account and the ability to search within your archived messages so you can easily pull up the information you need. When you use Gmail with Google Apps, you can use your domain to customize your email address (e.g. [email protected]).
- Google Calendar: Sync your daily activity with that of your team’s for improved efficiency, utilizing the shared calendar options available from Google Calendar. You can even access the calendar from any device that can connect to the Internet, making it easy to stay on schedule even while you travel.
- Google Docs: Encourage collaboration in your office by using this app. Simply share a document with your team and set permissions so everyone can edit and voilà- you have one document from which everyone can work instead of sharing it back and forth via email. If you do not like the latest edits, do not worry. With Google Docs, you can always access a previous version.
Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program for a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life! Use your Google Calendar to mark down our “Leave No Regrets” Boot Camp in San Diego; do not miss it!
Use These Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Business
Running a business, whether a major corporation or a brand-new startup, requires you to put your best foot forward in order to see success. The trouble, of course, is determining what your best foot looks like. To help you, here is some easy-to-understand, easy-to-implement business advice.
- Over/Under: There will always be unforeseen expenses. That is just an unfortunate, unavoidable fact of business life. Consequently, it is important to leave a little wiggle room in your budget. When you create your spending plan, overestimate how much you will need. Then, when you actually spend the money try to stay well under budget. Doing so will build a nice cushion for your business.
- Sell What They Want: Of course, a big part of what will make your business successful is your passion behind it. If your passion keeps you from selling a product people want, though, you are likely to struggle. Make sure you have a product or service that is actually marketable. Fine tune it until the majority of people you ask if they would be interested in what you are selling respond, “Yes!”
- Keep Track: It is very difficult to improve if have no benchmark to aim above. Be diligent about the records you keep. This will help you set realistic, attainable goals for your business, and can point out areas where you can trim the fat to maximize productivity and revenue. Keeping records takes a little extra effort, but helps to yield big results.
Is your business as profitable as it could be? Do not leave money on the table! Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program for a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life!
Use This Guide To Yield More Fruit From Your Networking Labor
Does just hearing the word “networking” make your heart race and your palms sweat? If you are an entrepreneur and an introvert, you may feel you are caught between a rock and a hard place as you need to network to grow your business but have a hard time meeting new people. Take a little networking advice from the pros, however, and you may find you actually enjoy the process.
- Rethink It: Try thinking of meeting new people in your industry as connecting, rather than networking. Taking off the professional pressure and infusing it with an opportunity to genuinely engage with another person can help make it feel more bearable.
- Use Available Tools: If you are at a networking event, ask for a guide at the sign in table. Simply say, “Is there someone who can help me meet people in my industry?” Most times, there is an ambassador whose job it is to help newcomers get connected, and he or she can help you link up with the right people right away.
- Be Slow To Speak: People like to talk about themselves. You will not only give a great first impression by asking questions and listening more than you blab about yourself, but you will take some of the pressure of carrying the conversation off of yourself by welcoming the other person to speak openly about his or herself.
Fortunately, the success of your business does not have to hinge entirely on your ability to network. Contact the team at Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program to learn more about our premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life! We have the tools you need for business success in 2015.