Imagine you are sitting in your office one day and you get a call from ABC TV, they would like to feature you on a TV show. WOW, you’re thinking cool, right?
But what happens next throws you for a loop… A few days later the television crew picks you up, puts you on a plane with no money, no credit cards, no cell phone, no laptop or watch and whisks you off to an impoverished neighborhood, where you had to live undercover and survive on $44.66 a week (the welfare amount a single man would receive). Well, this is exactly what happened to multi- millionaire James Malinchak. Check out the video below.
You’re invited to join us for the next Unstoppable Success Interview Tuesday, July 21st with ultra-success entrepreneur, James Malinchak. In this interview, James will share with you how he went from growing up in a small Pennsylvania steel-mill town to a self-made millionaire businessman and World renowned speaker and why he says his appearance on ABC Hit TV Show, “Secret Millionaire” was one of the most transformational experiences and tremendous blessings of his entire life!
This is one extraordinary, life-changing story you do not want to miss. Mark your calendars now and take action by registering below:
Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 1:59pm PST / 4:59pm EST
To your relentless success,
The Unstoppable Profit Producer
PS James LOVES to give. He has agreed to extend a very special gift to everyone who attends… don’t miss this one and only opportunity that will accelerate you and your business to never experienced plateaus.
If you’ve ever been on the phone with a cable company, you know how much a lack of customer service can make you want to rip your hair right of out your head. You don’t like being treated like garbage; your customers won’t want anything different. Changing your customer service objectives can go a long way for your business. Use these 3 tips to improve your customer service and, in turn, your business!
- Create Customer Service Plan
Your customer’s feedback should be the backbone of your customer service plan. Once you know the customers’’ expectations of your business, you can begin to build on top of that. Make sure that your policy extends to all customers, not just your top ones.
- Ask, Listen, Follow Up
Repeat these three things. When a customer is communicating with you, be sure to listen to exactly what they want. Provide solutions to their requests and inquiries, and don’t forget to be polite and respectful.
- Your Reputation.
Whether you provide an online presence or not, you’re going to build a reputation for yourself regardless. Providing an alleyway for your customers to express their opinions you can better manage them by responding to both the good and the bad. For those negative reviews, be sure to try and address and fix the problem, so you can avoid making the same mistake in the future.
Your customers will define whether your business has the success that you were planning on it having. Customer service is crucial for your business to do well. It is time to figure out how you can start earning more, working less, and enjoying life! Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program to do just that!
Targeting the right audience can be the final step for your breakthrough.
You wouldn’t open an adult diaper business and expect young adults to line-up to purchase your product, would you? Knowing who your customers are, what their needs are, and why they should buy your product is one of the most important aspects you need to find out about your business. Do you know if you are targeting the right customers? Do they identify with your values and brand promise? If you’re shrugging your shoulder, or don’t exactly know the answer to these questions, these 3 tips will help you reach your customers.
- Know your niche.
Knowing exactly where your services fit within the market is imperative to know whom you will serve. Finding and building upon your niche is the only way to know where your services are needed.
- Be clear about who you are.
Apart from your product or service, what are you really selling? The reason you opened your business isn’t all for the money, it’s because your realized there’s something upon which you could improve and decided to do something about it. If you’re clear about who you are, your customers will know exactly what you’re here to do.
- Tailor your company’s promise.
Once you know who your target audience is, you’ll need to craft a message that resonates with them, while maintaining your hold on your market. It’s time to show what separates you from the rest of your competitors, and why anyone should buy from you. Be clear, specific, and communicate your uniqueness.
Targeting the right audience can mean the difference between an empty store full of adult diapers that are aimed for young adults, and a full store filled with older people that may require the use of this very important commodity that’s made for them. It is time to figure out how you can start earning more, working less, and enjoying life! Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program to do just that!
Use This Guide To Yield More Fruit From Your Networking Labor
Does just hearing the word “networking” make your heart race and your palms sweat? If you are an entrepreneur and an introvert, you may feel you are caught between a rock and a hard place as you need to network to grow your business but have a hard time meeting new people. Take a little networking advice from the pros, however, and you may find you actually enjoy the process.
- Rethink It: Try thinking of meeting new people in your industry as connecting, rather than networking. Taking off the professional pressure and infusing it with an opportunity to genuinely engage with another person can help make it feel more bearable.
- Use Available Tools: If you are at a networking event, ask for a guide at the sign in table. Simply say, “Is there someone who can help me meet people in my industry?” Most times, there is an ambassador whose job it is to help newcomers get connected, and he or she can help you link up with the right people right away.
- Be Slow To Speak: People like to talk about themselves. You will not only give a great first impression by asking questions and listening more than you blab about yourself, but you will take some of the pressure of carrying the conversation off of yourself by welcoming the other person to speak openly about his or herself.
Fortunately, the success of your business does not have to hinge entirely on your ability to network. Contact the team at Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program to learn more about our premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life! We have the tools you need for business success in 2015.
Boost Your Productivity (And Self-Image) With These Tips
Successful business owners need more than just a great vision for their company and contribution to the world. Great ideas amount to nothing if they are never executed, so once your have an end goal and game plan for business success you still need one more piece: motivation. Lack of a drive to get things done can become your biggest obstacle to business success, so we would like to offer the tips for mustering your motivation.
- Choose Your Words Carefully: Are you all about success? That is great, but can become problematic when you encounter all the little human failings that happen each day. Instead of trying to embody success, work on becoming unstoppable. You may encounter a thousand little snafus each day, but none of them can stand in your way.
- What Would Mom Say?: Self-evaluation is important, but all too often our appraisal of ourselves leads us down a rabbit trail of focusing on our weak points. Experts report that the majority of us say a handful of negative things about ourselves for every positive thing. That kind of mentality is self-defeating, so work on having a more positive attitude. If you need some inspiration to love yourself more, your colleagues, friends and family can remind you of all the reasons they value you. Capture those thoughts, and go over them regularly so you can stay upbeat and motivated.
- Be The Best:If you have a hundred things to do that day, it can be tempting to rush through them all get your list checked off. Taking the time to do every task at hand excellently, though, will make you a standout in your career and help highlight your business in the industry. Make a commitment to yourself that you will do the best you can at all you do and your self-respect and personal motivation will increase dramatically.
Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program for a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life!
Implement These Strategies For A Fruitful New Year
There is something about the beginning of a new month, a new fiscal quarter, and a new year that makes January feel so invigorating. Take advantage of this fresh start and renewed energy to implement practices that will bring your business success in 2015 and beyond. To start, try these:
- Do Your Homework: Has it been a while since you sent out a questionnaire to existing clients or asked for a survey from the local community? As most of us are thinking big picture with the start of the year, this is a great time to tap your resources and do research. Get clear on your target market so you can focus your energy in the coming months.
- Lay The Foundation: Sure, reviewing your employee handbook may not seem like the most pressing matter at hand. Taking the time to analyze your infrastructure, however, can lend you opportunities to fine tune your business practices, enabling you to better serve your clients and your team.
- Become An Anthropologist: Have you taken the time to study your company culture? You should. Understanding what motivates your employees will help you help them, while getting clear on any concerns will enable you to address them before they become a pressing issue.
- Make Space: Take the time to get out of the office, even if just for a long weekend, and head to a new location. You will expand your mind by being somewhere new, and separation from your business can give you clarity on it. Sometimes business owners get too mired in their company to see above ground level, but as your team’s leader it is important for you to create the space you need to see the big picture.
Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program for a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life!
Make 2015 Your Best Business Year Yet With These Action Items
The holiday season is, for the most part, behind us and most of us are finally getting some time to stop and catch our breath. As we do, we look forward to a fresh beginning with the New Year just around the corner. While you work on your list of resolutions for 2015, you should also think about the kind of changes you would like to see in your business in the next year. As small business owners, you have a lot on your plate each day and taking advantage of this special time of year to clear some head space and prioritize will propel you towards business success in the coming year.
To get you started, we would like to offer a few resolutions that you might want to add to your list:
- Try Something New: This is not just a resolution for your personal list. You encourage continuing education in your employees, right? Apply that to yourself as well. Do you struggle to understand your financial statements? Get the training you need. Do you have regular typos in your emails? Work on expanding your vocabulary and writing skills next year.
- Build Your Team: If you have any standout employees, let them know that you see their hard work. If you have an employee who you know is holding your team back, dialogue with them about making serious changes. If they cannot implement them, do not be afraid to let them go. Cultivate a healthy company culture and productivity will rise.
- Get Out More: We live in a fast-paced business world, but taking the time to slow down and meet your clients face to face will make you a standout in the industry. And while you are out of the office, start looking for industry events. The networking and learning you can do at one brief event makes it well work the time away from the office.
For guidance on maximizing your business productivity and profit in the New Year, contact Mike Stromsoe today! Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program is a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life. Do not hesitate to call today!
Get In The Giving Spirit With These Fun Options
As business owners, you have likely seen your fair share of awkward Secret Santa exchanges. You want to keep the holiday merry and bright, but too many nervous givers or disappointed receivers can trim down the seasonal spirit. To make sure the giving portion of your next holiday party is fun and easy for your employees (and yourself!), consider using these unique gift exchange ideas:
- Charity Cheer: Set a dollar limit and make sure each employee is okay with contributing that amount to the gift exchange this year. Then, have each employee write the name of his or her favorite charity on a slip of paper and put it in a bowl. Have each person draw the name of a charity that they will give a donation in the set dollar amount. You avoid the common exchange of kitsch and offer your team a chance to give back this holiday season.
- Mug Mingling: How many employees do you see coming in with a coffee or tea to nurse in the morning? Most of them, probably. Consider encouraging the giving of a gift everyone will use by mandating that mugs be the present of the season.
- Auction Action: If you know your creative team will want to have the chance to express themselves fully with their gift, make the only parameter a price limit. Rather than doing a traditional exchange, though, set up an auction. Give each employee a certain number of points, and let the highest bidder go home with their desired gift (added bonus: someone may end up with an item they actuallywanted!).
Give yourself, your team, and your clients the gift of a business that is implementing best practices and cultivating growth by contacting Mike Stromsoe today! For increased business success in the new year, do not hesitate to call! Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program is a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life.
Whether you believe that reality is defined by our momentary experiences, our creations, or by mere cause and effect reactions, it is time to control your future by adapting to your definition of reality. The majority of us do not plan out our realities in the way that we plan other events and special occasions. However, we all continue to live in our own realities. In order to take control of the future of your business, you must alter the way you view the term reality.
Business owners strive to control everything in hopes of yielding successful results. However, business success and achievement is dependent on a course of decisions that you make. Rather than viewing yourself as the story, you must step back and alter your perception so that you can view the object as the center focus. The term reality is rarely associated with the realness of a specific object. Business owners that are able to step back and view a specific object and evaluate it based on its realness are able to find true success in the world.
As a business owner, it is important that you are able to change your perception so that you can view reality in a unique way. If you are ready to take control of your business’ future, attend the Unstoppable Profit Producer Boot Camp. This amazing opportunity will teach you how to alter your perception in a way that finally makes sense.
Take your agency to the next level and start living life on your terms, join us at the upcoming Unstoppable Profit Producer Boot Camp, December 4th & 5th in Costa Mesa, California! This two-day LIVE event is designed to give you EVERYTHING you need to Explode Your Business, Create Financial Security, and Have More Freedom in 2015! Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program for a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life!