Keep your business habits professional.
Unprofessional habits are seen during day-to-day operations by colleagues, superiors, and even clients. While you may not realize that you have some bad habits to break, it’s worth reflecting to notice if you need a refreshed mindset.
Today, evaluate if you have any of these habits and find ways to move them out of your work routine.
- Complaining: Even in the most perfect conditions, there are those pessimistic people who find fault in everything. While it’s fine to share feelings, excessive complaining can quickly become annoying.
- Flirting: Knowing the boundaries is must, especially in the workplace. Flirting, especially with the aim of career advancement, will look sleazy and could even compromise your career.
- Procrastinating: Not getting work done and interrupting others at work can appear lazy to everyone in the office.
- Yes-Man: When working as a team, you can’t please everyone. A professional will know when to say no respectfully and suitably.
- Lateness: A person who is continually late to work will seem to not take work seriously or respectfully.
- Inappropriate Dress: While modern companies allow a more casual dress code, the quickest way to lose respect is to turn up in pajama-looking clothes.
- Gossiping: Some people get satisfaction from causing arguments and conflicts with office gossip. This is not appropriate for work.
Be sure to contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program make your business thrive! Also, mark your calendar for the “Leave No Regrets” boot camp in San Diego, California to learn how to work less, make more, and enjoy life!