Are YOU ready to make your 2012 the year that will catapult your life and the lives of those you love into a rewarding experience that will make a difference for others?
As you know, to do this, we must create and maintain businesses that relentlessly churn profit on their own. Does this describe your business(es)?
Whether your businesses relentlessly churn profit on their own or not, please accept these 10 Proven Tips to start your year on a foundation that insulates you against any and all economic pressures. I strongly encourage you to print or write down the following 10 Proven Tips and Implement, Execute and Take Action on each one:
1. Be Decisive – When you make a decision, make the decision and run with it. Don’t waver around or hesitate. Either implement or decide not to implement and MOVE FORWARD.
2. Stay Focused – You have made the decision, now FOCUS on it! Segment your time, do whatever you must do to follow one course until you meet success!
3. Write Your Goals – What gets written down gets done… Now that you have written down your goal down you have made a commitment to yourself and to others. Review them often. Share them with those you hold closest and post them all over, in your car, bathroom mirror, fridge – EVERYWHERE.
4. Plan Thoroughly – Planning before taking action helps you to do things better, cheaper and faster. Planning ahead will allow you to maintain focus, prepare yourself, see obstacles that lay ahead and a strategic exit plan, if necessary.
5. Involve Others – Two heads are better than one. It’s okay to learn from someone who knows more than you. You don’t have to reinvent the wheel, learn from those who did.
6. Welcome failure – Success cannot exist without failure. Think about it, Einstein failed 10,000 times before he invented the light bulb. Success cannot exist without failure, learn from it and move forward towards your goals.
7. Take purposeful action – There is no magic pill to get you success, you must Take Action – roll up your sleeves and work your way there. If you are waiting for it to fall in your lap, you are going to find yourself sitting there for a long time. Implement, execute and take action today!
8. Inspect what you expect – Evaluate where you currently are, in relation to where you would like to be. Are your actions driving you down the road to meet your goals? Things change, make sure you consistently know where you are going. If not, you may end up traveling a long ways down the wrong road.
9. Reward yourself – Set a reward for each goal you make, or even a reward for each step accomplished to get there. This will help motivate you and encourage you along the path to your goals. Recognizing your achievements is critical to continue the positive behavior of striving for and meeting your goals.
10. Maintain personal integrity – Are you committed to your goals? What’s the purpose of setting a goal if you do not plan to achieve it. Personal integrity is the key to success. You must commit to your commitment, keep your promise to achieve it.
How do you plan to make a difference in 2012?
If we can help you in any way, please get in touch with us at 800-770-9984 or [email protected].
Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!