Boost Your Productivity & Satisfaction With A Solid Workday Schedule
After a fun weekend, it can feel hard to push yourself to get back to work on Monday morning. Fortunately, creating a work routine and sticking to it can make it possible for you to do just that, and to actually enjoy it. Here are a few suggestions for honing in on the perfect workplace routine to make everything from your Monday morning to your Friday afternoon as pleasant and productive as possible.
- Daily Dos: Creating a daily calendar will only take you a few minutes, but it can help you stay on track all day. Make sure you schedule in your breaks, meal times, and exercise, and you will have a comprehensive picture of how the day should go, helping you stay on track.
- Organize Your Inbox: Backlogged emails can make getting started on your work feel overwhelming. Take an hour to create folders so that you can prioritize the most important emails, create a space to move those newsletters you might read later, and archive the junk.
- Start Slow: If you are honest with yourself, you are probably thinking that getting organized and then sticking to your plan sounds great in theory, but unsustainable in practice. To make it easier for you to adjust to a work routine, start slow. Try just making a checklist for the first week. Slowly transition into a detailed schedule. Also, take on your smallest tasks first so you will be able to knock out some items quickly, giving you the feeling of accomplishment you need to move forward.
For more insight into how to find success in your work, contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program. Our premier wealth creation program helps you work less, earn more, and enjoy life! So business owners can have their most fruitful businesses and most balanced lives, we are offering a November “Leave No Regrets” Boot Camp.
Building Your First Business? Use This Resource
When you become a business owner for the first time, you feel a lot of things. Accomplishment. Excitement. Fear. Anticipation. These are all normal sentiments, but harnessing the positive and ditching the negative will be a key to helping you be the best leader you can be for your new venture. To help you and your business grow, we would like to offer these suggestions for the first-time business owner.
- Stay The Course: People love entrepreneurs. When your friends, family, and acquaintances hear you are starting a business, you will likely find you get pitched a lot of new business ideas. Some of them will likely seem enticing, but in order to help your main business flourish you need to focus on it. Allow yourself the freedom to say no so you can keep your attention on doing one thing well, rather than a dozen things poorly.
- Get A Speech: While everyone likes an entrepreneur, nobody loves a rambler. Learn how to explain your business well in 30 seconds or less, and you will find you are more effective with potential investors and partners.
- Stay Streamlined: As the money starts to come in, it can be tempting to live the high life. Instead, keep your expenses as minimal as possible and bolster your company’s savings to allow for future growth, not fleeting gratification today.
Do not worry that you need to figure out success all on your own. For expert guidance on the right path, contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program. This is a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life! To take your training to the next level, sign up for our “Leave No Regrets” Boot Camp. This November event will be held in San Diego and is geared towards helping business owners realize the most success in every area of their lives.
A Few Scientifically Proven Ways To Boost Workplace Happiness
Business owners like to think that their companies are wonderful places to work. If, however, you can think back to your days in the trenches, you likely remember a boss or two who was completely unaware of the daily struggles you faced in the workplace. Fortunately, you do not have to be that kind of leader. To increase workplace happiness, ultimately improving employee retention, use these scientifically proven techniques.
- Stay Involved: Employees who feel they are involved in the workplace work harder and better than those who are disconnected. Offer regular performance evaluations, recognition for successes, benefits packages, and continuing education to make your team feel like they are getting out as much as they are putting in.
- Consider Flexing: You may be hesitant to offer flex hours because it will offer you less control of the work that gets done outside of standard business hours, but studies show the freedom flex hours offer can actually increase quality of work. Let your employees create their own clock, and you can increase satisfaction and retention.
- Get Active: If you have sat in one place for an eight hour day, you know that it can feel pretty tedious. Consider adding a ten minute morning break to allow your team to take a walk around the block, offering gym memberships, implementing standing desks, and planning team outings that get you moving to offer your employees more energy throughout the day.
You deserve to be happy in the workplace, too, so contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program. We offer a premier wealth creation program to make it possible for you to work less, earn more, and enjoy life! For additional insight into the path to success, sign up for the “Leave No Regrets” Boot Camp in San Diego this November.
People, Processes, And Promotion: The Keys To Success
Business owners know that they need to work to make their business a success, but may be unsure exactly where to focus their energy. To give you clarity about which areas deserve the most attention, consider the three P’s: people, processes, and promotion. Concentrating on these three areas will help you see the most growth and success from your company this year.
- People: People should always come first. Never stop paying attention to the people on your team, acting when their successes can be celebrated and noting where they can be encouraged to grow. The first person on whom you focus should be yourself. Work hard to become the best leader you can be. Then, slowly and thoughtfully build your ideal team.
- Processes: You should never stop refining the systems that you use in your business. As the world changes, better processes will become available and if you do not capitalize on them, you are missing out. Also, welcome feedback from your team so you can get insight into which processes need the most work from the people who are in the trenches each day.
- Promotion: It is important that this step comes last. Once you have a built a steady, stable, successful team and honed in on as close to perfect processes as you can currently get, start publicizing the work you are doing. Tirelessly promote your business, clearly verbalizing what you offer, why people should act immediately, and always include a call to action.
Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program for a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life! Mark your calendar to be a part of our “Leave No Regrets” Boot Camp in San Diego this November to maximize and capitalize on your potential and the potential of your business.
Apps To Apply In Your Workplace
It can be difficult to see success in your small business when you are trying to compete with major corporations. Fortunately, Google has developed a handful of business apps that your small business can use to get huge results. Business owners who take advantage of these resources will see increased efficiency for increased success.
- Gmail: More and more communication is being conducted over email, so it is important to use an email service that makes it easy to stay organized. Gmail boasts 25 gigabytes of storage for each account and the ability to search within your archived messages so you can easily pull up the information you need. When you use Gmail with Google Apps, you can use your domain to customize your email address (e.g. [email protected]).
- Google Calendar: Sync your daily activity with that of your team’s for improved efficiency, utilizing the shared calendar options available from Google Calendar. You can even access the calendar from any device that can connect to the Internet, making it easy to stay on schedule even while you travel.
- Google Docs: Encourage collaboration in your office by using this app. Simply share a document with your team and set permissions so everyone can edit and voilà- you have one document from which everyone can work instead of sharing it back and forth via email. If you do not like the latest edits, do not worry. With Google Docs, you can always access a previous version.
Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program for a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life! Use your Google Calendar to mark down our “Leave No Regrets” Boot Camp in San Diego; do not miss it!
How To Best Connect By Listening
Listening may not seem like the most crucial skill, but failing to hear what your business partners and clients are saying can spell failure for business owners. Communication is a crucial part of business success, and learning to listen is an integral part of being a successful communicator. To help you become the best listener, consider this guide.
- Be Quiet: We too easily associate silent moments during a conversation with awkwardness, but letting the conversation breathe with a few pauses can actually encourage a deeper dialogue. Do not be afraid to take a moment to process what the other person is saying. That way, you will not miss out on important communication.
- Be Thoughtful: When another person is talking, do not just be thinking of what you will say next. Let your mind slow down from always having to have a quick retort, and pay actual attention to the person who is speaking.
- Be Brave: A fear of looking foolish can keep you from asking questions, but that can also mean you miss out on important information. If you are unsure what the person speaking is talking about, do not be afraid to say, “What I think you are saying is _______? Is that accurate?”
- Be Encouraging: People are much more likely to engage in a conversation when they feel that what they are saying is being appreciated. As you listen, look for ways you can validate what the person is saying.
Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program for a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life! Mark your calendar to be a part of our November “Leave No Regrets” Boot Camp in San Diego so you can optimize your leadership and your business.
Maintaining Your Composure In The Workplace
When you are invested in the work you do, it can be very easy to let a snafu throw you off balance. Fortunately, you are the master of your emotions and you can keep your cool even in the worst workplace situations. Leaders who see the most success are able to maintain their composure no matter what the workday brings; to emulate them, use these tips.
- Be Selfless: Believe it or not, not everything is about you. Remind yourself that the issue at hand is professional, not personal, and you as an individual have very little to do with it except for the solutions you can offer. Do not let yourself get wrapped up in worrying about how an incident reflects on you personally because, to be frank, it does not.
- Be Decisive: Nothing can be harder on your emotions—and the emotions of your employees or colleagues—than feeling pulled in a variety of directions. Gather the facts, give them careful thought, make your decision, and then stick with it. Do not let emotions or fear force you to second guess the call you made. It has been decided and you can move forward from here.
- Be Accountable: As a leader, it is important for you to assume responsibility for the issue at hand even if you are not directly to blame for it. Do not waste time and emotional energy trying to place the blame on someone else or find a scapegoat; take it upon yourself to focus on finding a solution.
Preventing yourself from pouring emotional energy into workplace issues frees you up to put that power towards something more constructive. Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program to put your energy into a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life!
Use These Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Business
Running a business, whether a major corporation or a brand-new startup, requires you to put your best foot forward in order to see success. The trouble, of course, is determining what your best foot looks like. To help you, here is some easy-to-understand, easy-to-implement business advice.
- Over/Under: There will always be unforeseen expenses. That is just an unfortunate, unavoidable fact of business life. Consequently, it is important to leave a little wiggle room in your budget. When you create your spending plan, overestimate how much you will need. Then, when you actually spend the money try to stay well under budget. Doing so will build a nice cushion for your business.
- Sell What They Want: Of course, a big part of what will make your business successful is your passion behind it. If your passion keeps you from selling a product people want, though, you are likely to struggle. Make sure you have a product or service that is actually marketable. Fine tune it until the majority of people you ask if they would be interested in what you are selling respond, “Yes!”
- Keep Track: It is very difficult to improve if have no benchmark to aim above. Be diligent about the records you keep. This will help you set realistic, attainable goals for your business, and can point out areas where you can trim the fat to maximize productivity and revenue. Keeping records takes a little extra effort, but helps to yield big results.
Is your business as profitable as it could be? Do not leave money on the table! Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program for a premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life!
These Resources Can Help You Maximize Efficiency This Year
As a small business owner, you likely constantly feel you have too much work and not enough time. Fortunately, technology is increasingly becoming useful for small business owners, and there are a handful of online tools that can help you make the most of your time and get the most from your work. To get you started using these resources to increase your business’s success, here are a few online solutions worth checking out.
- iMeet: Did you know that the majority of communication from human to human is nonverbal? So when you take most of your meetings over the phone, you miss out on body language and facial clues from your clients. With iMeet, you can get face-to-face time without ever leaving your office. This service simply requires an Internet connection, and is compatible with smartphones and tablets.
- WordPress: WordPress is no longer just a place for individuals to post their blogs; it has grown into a site where businesses can host professional looking websites and regularly updated content. With a plethora of plug-ins, themes, and widgets, this site allows immense customization so you can get the right website for your business without paying big money.
- Evernote: Do you ever feel you simply have too many thoughts swirling around in your head? Capture them in writing or in a voice memo, as well as important website and images, with Evernote. This software utilizes the cloud to make sure you have access to your important information and to-do lists wherever you are, from any device.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there were other tools available to help you get the most out of your business? There are! Contact the team at Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program to learn more about their premier wealth creation program that will help you work less, earn more, and enjoy life!