As a small business owner, you are constantly addressing problems, and making difficult decisions. Have you ever wondered how your troubles differ from those of other small business owners in America? If so, here are the top 5 main concerns of small business owners in the nation:
- Customer acquisition and retention
- Functionality and reliability of technology
- Talent management: recruiting and retaining staff
- Taxes, government regulations, and health care reform
- Financing, and decreasing ability to acquire funds.
Almost half of all small business owners believe their business will experience expansion in the year 2014. Our country is home to 28 million small businesses that employ approximately 1/3 of our entire population! Small businesses are so very important to our country, and we want to see them succeed!
If you are a small business owner, and are interested in utilizing a wealth creation program, please contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program! We can provide you with tools that will lead you directly to success. Give us a call, today!!