Having your own business can be tough to figure out. Luckily, there are many tools that make your life as a business owner easier and help your business run smoother. These top 5 tools are must haves if you own your own business.
- WordPress – with the age of blogging upon us, it is important to make sure you have the best blogging platform for your business. WordPress is a simple site that allows users to blog using the pre-designed templates or to create their own.
- Square – if you are still selling products from different, off-site locations, square is guaranteed to make your job run more smoothly. It allows you to take your credit card machine anywhere you go so you can make more sales.
- LinkedIn – this online directory of resumes allows businesses to start with the best team of employees out there. It is a way to connect with like-minded individuals and to seek out new job opportunities.
- DropBox – this online link between all your Internet connected devices saves you from having to lug around a million different gadgets everywhere you go. It can save documents, pictures, and presentations that can be accessed or shared from anywhere on any device that is compatible.
- Skype – having clients or accounts overseas does not mean you have to drain your company’s travel budget. Skype is an easy and convenient way to hold face-to-face meetings with people around the world. It allows you to hold conference calls with the added benefit of being able to connect with others on a more personal level.
Along with these vital tools, make sure to contact Mike’s Unstoppable Profit Program. This program is a premier wealth creation program for insurance agents. The program can help you discover how to work less, earn more, and enjoy more freedom in your insurance company.