Being productive is important, especially when you have a full plate on your hands. There are many ways you can increase productivity, but there are some that cohesively stand out among productive people:
- Take breaks – Productive people take breaks to keep their thoughts fresh and increase concentration.
- Make your to-do list shorter – Try to get your to-do list done in half the time
- Put a system in place – Know what you need to do and how much time it will take to do it.
- Use e-mail wisely – Be courteous and use it for maximum productivity.
- Use the mornings to get things done – Getting most of your most challenging items done before lunch gives you a clear head for the afternoon.
- Use 80/20 – Prioritize your tasks so that you get 80% productivity in 20% of the time.
- Do not multi-task – This hinders more than it helps. Work on one project at a time.
- Erase laziness from your routine.
- Make your mornings just for you.
Use these tips to become more productive. For more tips on productivity, check out Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program.