When it comes to business owners, reading the latest business books is important to keep our companies in top shape. My top business books include the following:
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen Covey. Creating positive change and embrassing new ideas is important to keep ourselves and our companies moving forward.
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…and Others Don’t by Jim Collins. A study of fortune five hundred companies and how they made it big can help us analyze our own businesses.
- Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work by Chip and Dan Heath. Share information on how to make better decisions.
- Whiteboard Selling: Empowering Sales through Visuals by Corey Summers and David Jenkins. Using PowerPoint to sell is becoming a thing of the past. Instead, use these tips to create a more powerful connection.
- Cultureship: The ACBs of Business Leadership by Jason Binghan. Strategically creating business culture to develop the bottom line.
For more business ideas or to turn your business into profit, contact me at Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program.