Tips to improve your insurance agency’s customer service.
In today’s society, customer service is everything. If you’ve ever read reviews on Google, Yelp, Facebook, or otherwise, you’ll know just how damaging poor customer service can rank the business. If a client has felt offended, condescended, or insulted by an insurance agent, you can be sure that they will publish the news online to warn others. Similarly, positive customer service experience has caused clients to leave stunning reviews, recommending the agency to all. So, how can you make the most of customer service as a marketing tool?
Most business owners know that it’s cheaper to nurture current clients than to spend masses on marketing and advertising. Both are important, but if positive customer service leads to great reviews, then you’ve already saved money in advertising costs. In addition, providing stellar customer service is one way to keep your loyal clients happy so they stick with you and continue to generate sales.
Check out these useful tips on how to incorporate quality customer service into your marketing.
- Set up an autoresponder email or Facebook message if you don’t think you can get to messages right away. This message lets customers know you’ll get back to them as soon as possible.
- Hire an intern or assistant to stay on time of customer service concerns. It’s easier to diffuse a situation at the first sign of trouble than to rectify one that’s blown out of proportion.
- Send out educational content to foster a relationship of trust and service.
- Ask for client feedback by regularly sending surveys.
- Ask clients to leave testimonials and reviews.
To learn more about how to be successful in your business, contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program. We can offer guidance, helping you perfect your professional posture. We also offer a premier wealth creation program that helps you to work less, earn more, and enjoy life.