You can do a few things to make sure that your direct mail campaign is actually being opened and read, rather than go straight into the recycling canister.
A few lines of code can tell you if your email campaign was opened and if anyone interacted with it. In some twisted irony, we now tend to see emails as annoying and see physical mail as a pleasant surprise. But lines of code can’t help you determine whether your physical mail got opened. So how can you make sure that your direct mail campaigns are being opened?
Once your mail makes it into the hands of your target market audience, the next step is to make sure that they actually open it. You want to use a format that will appeal to these potential clients. Every market has its own unique qualities to which you must forge your campaign.
The best way to find out what your market likes is to see and observe what the biggest mailers in your industry send – typically a large corporation.
- Identify the biggest direct marketing company in your field and study what they mail. If you do not know the biggest mailer in your niche, you can contact a list broker and ask them who sends mail to the biggest lists in your market. You can get then an idea of what they are sending.
- Get samples of their mailing pieces. The best way to get an idea of what they are mailing is to actually receive their mail. If you feel uneasy about contacting your competitor, you can always you sign up under an alias or use a P.O. Box to ease your tensions.
Direct mail does not have to be complicated. Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer in order to start producing results that were once considered impossible. Call 800-770-9984 today!
Your marketing campaigns may be performing extremely well yet you see customer turnover, what gives?
Customer turnover is inevitable. Perspectives and people change, and sometimes paths must diverge. But when you are delivering great results and they suddenly head for the door it can be puzzling and can often feel a bit personal. What could you be doing that all but forces your clients to break ties with you?
Client turnover essentially comes down to two things: maintaining your value to your clients and trust. And the biggest place to look to fix these aspects of life is not at your customers’ life, it is from within.
Who deals with a majority of your clients? It’s your employees. You, as an employer, may not have given your team members enough of a reason to care about your customer experience. Perhaps even worse, it was also you who did not care about your own employee experience. The two are inextricably connected. Your client experience will never be great if your teams experience is not either.
If you or your employees don’t see the value in treating customers well, your customers won’t see the value in staying with your business. If you weren’t being treated well, would you stick around or go to another business where you will be treated right?
It is up to you to fully communicate the purpose of your goals in order for them to trickle down into the experience of your clients.
In order to get to the root of the problem, you have to make sure that you have the right team and that they are properly trained. Training in empathy and compassion are the best way for your employees to understand that the person on the other line, your clients, are people with their own legitimate experience.
Contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program for tips and help on how you can earn more clients and keep the clients you have for your insurance agency business.
This formula will help your business realize success this year.
All business owners want to be successful. After all, when you thought about starting your business, being broke, working long hours, and watching your business fail were not on your list of to-dos.
How, exactly, do you succeed? While plenty of people will give you a complicated answer, we say it doesn’t have to be such a headache! To help your business achieve its full potential, follow this straightforward three-step formula for success.
- Do Your Homework: New business owners think they’ll learn about the market as they go, while seasoned ones think they already know it all. You’re both wrong. All industries change and grow, and technology is making those shifts happen faster than ever before. Take the time to take a step back and research your industry. Who are the top players? Who’s changing the game? Where are customers’ needs not being met?
- Discover Your In: Once you have the facts, you’ll be able to lay them all out to figure out where your business has a channel to success. Maybe all of your competitors are doing something you’re not, and you need to start. Maybe no one’s doing something customers are calling for, and you can. Look for any opportunities your business has in front of it.
- Make A Plan Of Attack: So you know the background and what you want to do. Don’t just plunge ahead blindly! Instead, take the time to create a detailed, organized, logical action plan. If you’re going to change your business, it’s in your and your team’s best interest to be prepared before you do.
If you want help doing market research, discovering your opportunity, or making your plan, contact Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program. For on-the-ground training, don’t miss our “Leave No Regrets” boot camp in San Diego, California. At it, we’ll teach you how to learn how to work less, make more, and enjoy life!