Being Unstoppable, Making a Difference, Leaving NO Regrets
All we want is your success. I am asked all of the time why I spend so much time helping other people. It’s easy. There is NOTHING better than helping other people who want to be helped. It’s definitely a top 3 rush in my life. It all started and became very clear with the “airport story”. I was visiting an agent who “got it”. They had the fire in their belly, no fear, an implementer and more. During our two day, on-site consultation at their office, we laid the foundational tracks to change their agency to support the life of their dreams. A written plan with deep, detailed explanation of exactly what needed to be done. The on-site consultation was Off-the-Charts! Pulled into the car rental return facility after the two day on a Friday night. The two young gals working the kiosk hit me with a question that changed my life – “What bar did you come from?” As much as I like a good libation, I had not come from a bar. I asked “why do you ask?” They said “We can tell you are on TOP of the world!” They were right; I WAS on Top of the World. There is NOTHING better than helping someone who wants to be helped.
The results we are after? All we want is your success.
I just got done reviewing a new application for our exclusive coaching program for successful insurance agents. We have decided to approve this new application (not all are approved, remember, All we want is your success). The new member of our UPP family says he wants to become our biggest success story! Like that. I thought it would be helpful to share with you a few bullet points from our special application. I challenge you to take the bullets below and answer these questions as they apply to your own life, personally and professionally:
- 1. What Matters Most?
- 2. Making a Difference: How would lives be changed if your business were more successful?
- 3. Creating Your Legacy: How do you want to be remembered by________? There are many options to fill in this blank.
- 4. Living Life Completely – Can You and Do You?
- 5. Using Business to Support Your Life? Do You?
- 6. Acknowledge Your Fears and Strengths – List Them, ALL of Them
- 7. The Mirror of Truth – Look at this very closely. Like what you see? If you don’t, who kicks your ass and helps you?
- 8. Share in detail your written plan for success over time – 1,3,5 years and beyond
- 9. How much do you want to work?
- 10. How much money do you want to make in the next 12 months?
- 11. How much vacation time will you take in the coming year?
Honestly, these are just a few of the questions. Massive and complete success takes absolute 100% commitment to accomplish your goal(s). Remember, we get what we give – give 66%, you’ll get 66%. It’s not rocket science; it’s been this way since the beginning of time.
One other observation from the marketplace of business owners who are trying to lead the pack and are not having the success they desire – conformity. People acting like everyone else…without knowing why or where they are going. Know who you are, who you want to do business with and where you are going.
One last thought before we part this month: give the above 11 questions to each of your team members during your team meeting this week. Make sure you share with them why these are critical to each activity they execute every day. Remember, they have a J.O.B because that’s what they want. If they wanted to own their own agency, they certainly wouldn’t be putting up with your crap. People are silently waiting to be lead – LEAD THEM!
Be Unstoppable, Make a Difference, Leave NO Regrets!!