Did you know these interesting facts about the insurance industry?
When most people think of insurance, they think about stale documents that are monotonous and dreary to read. However, this is simply not the case. The insurance industry can be exciting and interesting, and still has the ability to fascinate customers and independent insurance agents alike. Here are a few facts about the industry that you may not have known.
Starbucks pays more for employee health insurance than it pays for coffee.
- The very first insurance contract was signed in 1347.
- The Amish believed that insurance meant they had no trust in God and they saw it the same way with Social Security as well, so they would accept no Social Security benefits or any insurance policies.
- The Netherlands happens to be the only country that has a law of health insurance being compulsory for everyone. However, the premium costs are not charged via age groups or your health status.
- Sony sells electronics and has become well known for this, but the insurance division is their biggest source of their profits.
- No insurance company will underwrite Jackie Chan’s productions. He personally trains his own stuntmen and pays their medical bills out of his own pocket.
- There is a mandatory coverage that 21 states have that is specially for uninsured motorcycle drivers.
- Make sure when you sell your car to someone that you transfer the names as soon as possible otherwise you are still responsible for the car even if the new driver was driving the car at the time.
- American’s insurance history predates the American revolution.
We love working with the insurance industry and its professionals. Mike and our Unstoppable Profit Producer program teamwork with hundreds of Independent Insurance Agency owners all over the United States. The focus of the program is that you will learn to grow your business, create financial wealth and security for your family and have more freedom to enjoy life on your terms!
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of the Unstoppable Profit Producer Program and how it can help you, please schedule your Agency Profit Consultation today!