If you are looking to find success in launching your new product or service, you must utilize the various benefits of marketing. If you did not major in marketing, you may not know where exactly to begin and what your main point of focus should be. Compiled is a list of 5 marketing must-dos that you should incorporate within 60 days of start-up:
- Most importantly, build your brand. You will need to choose a logo, corporate colors and fonts, and your primary vision and mission should be clearly defined.
- Due to society’s technical dependence, you must launch a website. Your initial website must answer the basic questions – who, what, when, where, and why?
- Again, society’s infatuation with social media makes this a crucial element for marketing. Focus on your social media presence on the most popular forums, Facebook and Twitter.
- Send out a press release to online blogs, websites, newsletters, etc. Local publications will likely support your small business and will gladly introduce your product or service.
- Do not forget to network! Gain traction and spread the word about your company with people you know in related industries.
For more of these information tips, be sure to contact Mike’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program. This program can lead your organization to success.