There are a number of mobile apps that can be used to make your business more efficient and profitable. Some are simple apps that are available for free. Others are direct business mobile apps that have a fee associated with obtaining them. However, they are all useful in making a business work better. They include:
- Evernote – a free app that allows a user to take photos and notes together, backed up to a website.
- Elance – an app and website for low cost contracted expert help via auction bidding.
- Paypal – a well-established safe electronic payment system. Charges fees per transaction.
- EZ Calculators – an app with 16 different calculators in one.
- Gmail App – link Google’s free email service to a mobile device.
- Amazon Price Check – control operating and supply costs with instant price comparisons.
- Dropbox – A cloud-based storage approach for file storage, with up to 2 gigabytes provided free.
- Square – An app and card swipe equipment allowing a small business to swipe and take physical credit cards on the go with a mobile device. Fees are paid per transaction.
- GoToMeeting mobile – Set up conference calls on the go.
- Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program – a means to building your business.
So check out the above programs but also put in a look to Mike Stromsoe’s Unstoppable Profit Producer Program to boost your business.